Wiley X Black Ops WX Valor Sunglasses Smoke Gray, Clear, and Light Rust Lens
- Wiley X Black Ops WX Valor Polarized Sunglasses Smoke Gray... $117.99 Available
- Wiley X Black Ops WX Saint Sunglasses Smoke Gray Lens... $67.99 Available
- Wiley X Black Ops WX Valor Sunglasses Smoke Gray Lens... $67.99 Available
- Wiley X Black Ops WX Valor Sunglasses Smoke Gray and Clear... $76.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Briley 6-Tube Choke Tube Case 12 Gauge... $8.95 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Briley Unilube Choke Tube Anti-Seize 1/2 oz... $3.95 Available
- Krebs Custom Guns Fixed Rear Ghost Ring Sight 800 Meter AK-47... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Cross Bolt Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.49 - $39.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gift Certificate... $5.00 - $250.00 Select Options
- 100% UV Protection
- Changeable lens capability allows maximum light condition versatility
- Shatterproof and scratch resistant
- Fits small to large heads
The Wiley X Black Ops WX Valor sunglasses are a part of Wiley X's stylish, ultra protective eyewear lineup, designed to fit small to large sized heads. Changeable lenses mean maximum versatility and the ability to adapt to any situation that is thrown your way. Wiley X protective sunglasses are manufactured with the world's most durable and lightweight materials. The WX Valor sunglasses feature shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate lenses with a scratch resistant T-Shell Hardcoat finish. If you demand sunglasses providing the best in versatility, durability, and comfort, then look no further than the Wiley X Black Ops WX Valor sunglasses. Leash cord and cleaning cloth included.
Frame Color: Matte Black
Frame Material: Triloid Nylon
Lens Color: Smoke Grey, Clear, and Light Rust
Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Polarized Lenses: No
Case Type: Zippered Case
Safety rating: ANSI Z87.1, GL-PD 10-12 MCEP, OSHA Occupational
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.