Browning T-Wrench Choke Tube Wrench 12 Gauge Standard Invector
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $14.39 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- TAPCO AK-74 Style Muzzle Brake M14x1.0 LH Thread AK-47, AK-74... $20.69 Available
- Birchwood Casey Choke Tube Lube 3/4 oz... $7.99 Available
- NcStar Tactical Weaver-Style Tri-Rail Mount with Adjustable... $24.99 Available
- Barska 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base SKS Matte... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Choke Tube Browning Invector, Mossberg Accu-Choke,... $17.99 Select Options
- Browning T-Wrench Choke Tube Wrench 12 Gauge Invector Plus... $19.99 Available
- Remington Extractor Remington 870 12, 16, 20 Gauge, 1100 12,... $17.29 Available
- Grobet Hand Carding Brush .003 Stainless Steel... $9.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Taurus Medium and Large Frame Revolvers... $14.44 Available
- Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight Screw Set #2 Blue... $6.19 Available
Material: Steel and Plastic
Shipping Weight: 0.170 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.