Caldwell DeadShot FieldPod Premium Accessory Kit
- CrossTac Precision Long Range Shooting Mat Cordura... $154.99 - $193.99 Select Options
- CrossTac RECON Shooting Mat Cordura Multicam Camo and ATACS-AU... $87.99 Available
- CrossTac Standard Armorer's Mat 18" x 24" Nylon and ToughTek... $28.99 Available
- CrossTac Compact Long Range Data Organizer Pack Nylon Coyote... $77.99 Available
- Caldwell DeadShot Magnum FieldPod Aluminum... $188.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $39.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $250.99 Available
- CrossTac Rear Squeeze Shooting Rest Bag ToughTek Black... $26.99 Available
- Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral 30mm... $56.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 30-30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Optics Adaptor attaches onto your existing Dead Shot Field Pod and provides multiple different mounting options for accessories. A full featured tripod head with a quick detach plate allows any devise with a standard ¼ 20 threaded hole to be quickly attached and detached. A spotting scope, video camera or still camera can be attached and used alongside or in place of a gun. You can even capture video of your hunt by aligning a camera with your sights or scope on the gun. At the opposite end from the tripod head there is another quick detach plate that can be used for an additional devise or will accept the included Pic Rail. The Pic Rail is the perfect way to mount a flashlight or night vision illuminator to enhance your weapon system's night time performance-- works great for hog or predator hunting! Once mounted to the Field Pod the Adaptor can be adjusted left and right for a customized fit. The Adaptor rotates 90 degrees and allows the Field Pod to collapse to a compact position for easy transportation. Weight is approximately 1.5 pounds; constructed of high strength injection molded polymer.
This Digiscoping Kit is the perfect addition to a DSFP outfitted with an Optics Adaptor Kit or it can be used on any spotting scope on any tripod. The Digiscoping bracket attaches to nearly any spotting scope (eyepiece must be between 27mm and 58mm in diameter). Once attached to a spotting scope, the ¼ 20 threaded bolt will mount any camera with standard treaded hole. Micro adjustments allow the camera to be perfectly aligned with the spotting scope's eyepiece for viewing or capturing photos. The Smart Phone Cradle included with the kit allows a phone to be used on the digiscoping bracket and easily aligned with the micro adjustments. The Cradle can also be mounted to a quick attach plate and then used on top of the tripod head in the Optics Adaptor Kit to capture photos, video or display ballistics data for precise firing solutions. Digiscoping bracket is constructed of cast aluminum and weighs approximately 13oz, the Phone Cradle is powder coated steel, includes protective pad and elastic securing cords.