Daniel Defense AR-15 Pistol MK18 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7" Twist 10.3" Government Barrel Chrome Lined CM with MK18 RIS II Quad Rail Free Float Handguard, Flash Hider
- ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $66.99 Available
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Offset Picatinny Rail Flashlight Mount 1" Ring... $50.00 Available
- Daniel Defense Burnsed Loop Receiver End Plate Sling Mount... $26.00 Available
This upper comes equipped with a 9.5" Flat Dark Earth RIS II Mk18 Quad-Rail Handguard that covers a pinned, low profile gas block at the carbine gas port position and Free Floats the barrel for increased accuracy potential. The RIS II provides ample room for adding tactical accessories, while also creating a full length, uninterrupted top rail surface with the A4 Flat-Top receiver that can accommodate a shooter's chosen optic and/or iron sight arrangement. Complete with charging handle assembly and Daniel Defense Flash Hider, the MK18 upper is ready to drop onto any pistol or registered SBR small pin lower receiver.
- Upper Receiver: A4 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 10.3"
- Barrel Contour: Government
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: RIS II Mk18 Quad Rail, Free Float, Anodized in Flat Dark Earth
- Sights: None
- Extras: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Weight: 3 lbs, 8.0 oz
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.