Daniel Defense AR-15 Pistol MK18 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 10.3" Barrel
This upper comes equipped with a 9.5" Flat Dark Earth RIS II Mk18 Quad-Rail Handguard that covers a pinned, low profile gas block at the carbine gas port position and Free Floats the barrel for increased accuracy potential. The RIS II provides ample room for adding tactical accessories, while also creating a full length, uninterrupted top rail surface with the A4 Flat-Top receiver that can accommodate a shooter's chosen optic and/or iron sight arrangement. Complete with charging handle assembly and Daniel Defense Flash Hider, the MK18 upper is ready to drop onto any pistol or registered SBR small pin lower receiver.
- Upper Receiver: A4 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 10.3"
- Barrel Contour: Government
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: RIS II Mk18 Quad Rail, Free Float, Anodized in Flat Dark Earth
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Mil-Spec
- Extras: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Weight: 3 lbs, 8.0 oz
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. Pistol uppers are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.