Cylinder & Slide Mil-Spec Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government Blue
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Large Primer Pickup... $15.79 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Small Primer Pickup... $7.81 Available
- Mossberg Magazine Tube Spring Mossberg 500 20, 12 Gauge... $3.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $38.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #45 (45... $38.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $20.28 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring Cap 1911 Blue... $2.99 Available
- Redding Small Base Body Die 30-06 Springfield... $34.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Flat Wire Recoil Spring Kit 1911 Government 5"... $19.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Short Solid Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $26.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Mainspring 1911 Government,... $2.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.