Cylinder & Slide Mil-Spec Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government Blue
- Wilson Combat Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine Base Pad 1911 with... $3.99 Available
- Mossberg Magazine Tube Spring Mossberg 500 20, 12 Gauge... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link 1911 .278" Stainless Steel... $5.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $19.99 Available
- Ed Brown Standard Barrel Link 1911 .278" Stainless Steel... $6.99 Available
- Swenson Drop-In National Match Barrel Bushing 1911 Government... $12.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Barrel Link Pin 1911 Stainless Steel Package... $5.25 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Stainless Steel... $6.50 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Drop-In Barrel Bushing 1911 Government... $14.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.