Ontario BSH Machete Sheath for Ontario 22" Machete Denier Nylon Packcloth with Heavy Liner and Web Belt Loop Black
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 8-36 Thread... $2.39 Available
- ProMag Recoil Pad Slip Over AR-15 Carbine 6-Position Buttstock... $7.19 Available
- TangoDown Slide Stop Glock Models 17, 17L, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23,... $18.95 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Post A2 Square AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $3.99 Available
- Cold Steel Perfect Balance Thrower Fixed Blade Tactical... $19.99 Available
- Smith's Axe & Machete Sharpener... $16.49 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 8-36 Thread... $2.29 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Trigger Guard Assembly Including Pin AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 40 S&W 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $25.83 Available
- Cold Steel True Flight Thrower Fixed Blade Tactical Throwing... $19.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.