PTG Headspace Go Gage 30-06 Springfield, 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 8mm-06 Springfield, 338-06 A-Square, 35 Whelen
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 270 to 50 Caliber... $51.99 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 6.5mm-284 Winchester, 284 Winchester... $30.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Thead Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Female to... $3.59 Available
- Savage Arms Magazine Box 30-06 Length Model 110, 111 Long... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith Enterprise Good Iron Muzzle Brake M1 Garand Matte... $149.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith Enterprise Front Night Sight M1 Garand Steel Matte Green... $84.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Possum Hollow Service Rifle Cleaning Port M1A, M1 Garand... $9.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 375 Remington Ultra Magnum... $30.49 Special Order
- MidwayUSA Dogtown Bullets 20 Caliber (204 Diameter) 34 Grain... $14.29 - $60.77 Select Options
These Go Gages represent the lower limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage is inserted, then the firearm is within acceptable minimum headspace dimensions.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.