PTG Headspace Go Gage 30-06 Springfield, 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 8mm-06 Springfield, 338-06 A-Square, 35 Whelen
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device Matte... $34.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $43.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300... $3.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Funnel with 16 Nozzles and 4" Drop... $19.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #8 (348 Winchester, 416 Rigby, 45-70... $3.69 Available
- DPMS Pistol Grip AR-15, LR-308 A2 Synthetic Black... $4.09 Available
- Tap Magic Cutting Fluid with EP-Extra 4 oz... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #11 (444 Marlin, 44 Special, 44... $2.83 Available
- BSA Edge Pistol Scope 2-7x 32mm Duplex Reticle Matte... $97.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #10 (220 Swift, 225 Winchester,... $3.69 Available
- PTG Pull Through Finish Reamer 30-06 Springfield with Bushing... $172.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
These Go Gages represent the lower limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage is inserted, then the firearm is within acceptable minimum headspace dimensions.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.