Cor-Bon DPX Hunter Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullet Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Havalon Piranta Edge Folding Skinning Knife 2.75" 60XT... $35.49 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $4.09 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150... $19.29 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 139... $21.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine Rebuild Kit AR-15 For 30-Round Aluminum... $6.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Powder Trickler... $18.79 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $22.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Sniper Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Polymer... $27.99 Available
- NcStar AR-15 Bipod Bayonet Lug Mount 6-3/4" to 9-1/2" Black... $29.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Sniper Ammunition 223 Remington 69 Grain Hollow... $26.49 Available
- Federal Fusion Modern Sporting Rifle Ammunition 223 Remington... $19.98 Available
- Lee Improved Powder Measure Kit... $10.99 Available
- Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $4.19 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded with pure copper Barnes X Bullets, the DPX line offers deep penetration with 100% weight retention. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Special Note About Cor-Bon Ammunition:
Cor-Bon will occasionally use popular industry branded brass when loading their ammunition depending on availability.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: This bullet loaded in this ammunition is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.