Vltor CASV-ELX Free Float Modular Rail Handguard AR-15 Extended Carbine Length Aluminum
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- Schuster Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $21.99 Available
- Vltor SASE-2 Enhanced Receiver End Plate Large HK Loop Sling... $18.95 Available
- Vltor EMOD Basic Buttstock Collapsible AR-15, LR-308 Carbine... $119.65 Select Options
- Vltor VC-A2 Flash Hider 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $52.20 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gear Sector Compact Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Aluminum... $62.96 - $65.66 Select Options
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.35 Select Options
- MagPul AFG Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
With its All-Aluminum Construction and Hard Coat Anodized Finish, the CASV Chassis is tough, durable, rigid and lightweight. Installation is as simple as removing and replacing the factory original 2-piece handguard, with no special tools or alterations to the host rifle required except for the potential removal of any front sight tower sling loop (if present). The CASV-ELX is Extended forward to envelope the Fixed Front Sight Base on the bottom and both sides, adding additional space for an extended off-hand grip or accessory placement. It comes with One 2" Modular Rail Section, Two Integral QD Sling Swivel Sockets, mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Material: Aluminum Body, Stainless Steel Hardware
- Length: 8"
- Width: 2.1"
- Height: 2.2"
- Rail Thickness: 0.47"
- Weight: 13.5 oz (no rail sections)
- Gas System Compatibility: Carbine Length w/Fixed Front Sight Base
NOTE: For use with Carbine Length Gas Systems and a Fixed Front Sight Tower. CASV-EL will work with a low profile gas block at the carbine position, but is not compatible with mid length or rifle length gas systems. It is retained by a Delta Ring Assembly and requires that any Sling Swivels mounted on the Front Sight Base be removed before installation.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.