Lapua Lock Base Bullets 338 Caliber (339 Diameter) 250 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Box of 100
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Redding Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $8.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Available
- Vihtavuori "Reloading Manual: 4th Edition"... $32.99 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $35.99 Available
- BlackHawk Hawktex Tactical Ambidextrous Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed... $25.49 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 33 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Collet #4... $11.29 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller... $20.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 250 Grain... $44.99 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #3, 338... $5.19 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Bolt Knob Aluminum Matte... $31.99 Available
Sectional Density: 0.311
Shipping Weight: 3.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.