Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure) Approximately 6 lb Average Weight
- NcStar Stripper Clips For AR-15 Loader 10 Round 223 Remington... $8.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 12 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (330 Diameter) 00 Buckshot... $46.99 Available
- Lyman Lead Pot Cast Iron... $18.49 Available
- Lee 1-Cavity Shotshell Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge 1 oz... $22.49 Available
- Certified Linotype Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (4% Tin, 12%... $26.49 Available
- Lee Melter Furnace ... $32.99 - $36.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 6.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.