Ed Brown Sear Fixture 1911
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Square 6" x 1/2" x 1/2" Fine... $9.49 Available
- Norton Hard Arkansas Sharpening Stone Square 3" x 1/4" x 1/4"... $14.49 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Square 4" x 1/4" x 1/4" Fine... $5.99 Available
- Ed Brown Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government, Commander,... $4.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $4.29 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Power Custom Hammer and Sear Fitting Block 1911... $29.99 Available
Material: Stainless Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.