Gerber MP 1 Multi-Tool
You don’t need more tools—you need the right tools. We didn’t design the Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool just to have the most components; we designed it to deliver the ones you need most often, made from the best materials around. Built with 12 professional-grade components, including pliers, three blades, three screwdrivers and a pry bar bottle opener, the MP1 also distinguishes itself with its distinctive butterfly design and high quality carbon steel, spring-loaded jaws. As easy to use as it is tough, this Multi-Tool’s compact, lightweight construction provides a utilitarian tool that makes quick work of light- and heavy-duty tasks.
Knowing that you’re going to rely on the plier jaws more than any other component, we forged them from high carbon steel to handle the wear and tear of daily abuse. The result is a commercial-quality tool designed for working professionals, yet user-friendly and compact enough for home tinkering needs, too. The forged, spring-loaded pliers open easily and are ready to perform. To help avoid accidental closure, all components feature an integrated wedge lock.
Those who rely on a multi-tool at work will appreciate the simplicity and durability of the MP1’s tool selection. Think, one tool in your nail bags, rather than six. There are three blade styles to choose from: the all-important fine edge blade, a multi-purpose fully-serrated blade—both made from 420 HC stainless steel—and a smaller do-it-all utility blade, to handle the mundane and the delicate. The MP1’s two sizes of flat blade screwdrivers handle a wide range of screw heads, and the universal magnetic bit driver will fit any bit available, and it comes with a versatile #2 Phillips to help keep you prepared.
A daily driver like the MP1 needs to feel good in your hand. The tool’s molded composite G-10 grip eliminates sharp edges, while its textured surface adds security in cold or wet job sites. Rounding out the MP1’s 12 components is a pry bar to save you from damaging a blade when tackling that hard-to-open paint can. Better still, the pry bar doubles as a bottle opener when thirst finally drags you away from your work. You can count on Gerber for a lifetime warranty and a sturdy polyester sheath to keep your multi-tool within easy reach.
- Open Length: 6.94”, 17.63cm
- Closed Length: 4.38”, 11.13cm
- Weight: 8 oz, 226.8g
- Materials: 6150 Carbon Steel Jaws; 420 High Carbon Steel Blades; G-10 textured composite handle
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.600 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.