Puma Classic Series Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 6.1" Clip Point 440C Stainless Steel Blade Stag Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Smith's 6" Three Stone Knife Sharpener System... $24.99 Available
- Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra... $67.99 Available
- Gatco Edgemate 5-Stone Ultimate Diamond Knife Sharpening... $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpeners 8" DuoSharp Double Sided Diamond Whetstone Fine... $72.99 Available
- Puma Classic Series Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 4.7" Trailing... $149.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Puma Classic Series Hunter's Pal II Fixed Blade Knife 3.9"... $139.99 Available
- Puma Classic Series Buddy Fixed Blade Knife 3.9" Trailing... $139.99 Available
- Case Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 9.5" Clip Point Stainless Steel... $139.99 - $144.99 Select Options
- SOG Aegis Mini Folding Tactical Knife 3" AUS-8 Stainless... $39.92 - $53.99 Select Options
- Magpul RSA QD Rail Mount Sling Adapter Loop AR-15 Steel... $28.45 Available
- RCBS Cowboy 3-Die Set with Roll Crimp 30-30 Winchester... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Falcon Industries Picatinny Rail with Rail Covers and Mounting... $13.20 - $22.39 Select Options
- Magpul MS3 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling with... $55.05 Select Options
The Puma Classic Series Bowie Knife is a big knife that is built strong enough to handle everything you encounter in the field. The Classic Bowie features elegant Stag handles with brass rivets and polished blade and finger guard. The 440C German Stainless Steel Blade is easy to sharpen, and will stand up to any task you throw at it. The Classic Bowie is as beautiful as it is tough, and great for in the field or as a conversation piece. Comes with a Leather Sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440C German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 6.1"
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Weight: 7 oz
- Made in Germany
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.