Puma Classic Series Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 6.1" Clip Point German 440C Stainless Steel Blade Stag Handle
The Puma Classic Series Bowie Knife is a big knife that is built strong enough to handle everything you encounter in the field. The Classic Bowie features elegant Stag handles with brass rivets and polished blade and finger guard. The 440C German Stainless Steel Blade is easy to sharpen, and will stand up to any task you throw at it. The Classic Bowie is as beautiful as it is tough, and great for in the field or as a conversation piece. Comes with a Leather Sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440C German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 6.1"
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Weight: 7 oz
- Made in Germany
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $5.19 View More Options
- Smith's 6" Three Stone Knife Sharpener System... $24.99
- Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra... $67.99
- Gatco Edgemate 5-Stone Ultimate Diamond Knife Sharpening... $74.99
- DMT Sharpeners 8" DuoSharp Double Sided Diamond Whetstone Fine... $72.99