Cold Steel AK-47 Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Drop Point AUS 8A Teflon-Coated Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,... $41.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Standard Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $10.39 Available
- Cold Steel Pocket Bushman Folding Knife 4.5" Drop Point 4116... $27.99 Available
- TOPS Knives Emergency Fire Starter Kit... $14.99 Available
- NDUR Commando Wire Saw Stainless Steel Blade Silver... $6.79 Available
- Cold Steel Kitchen Classics Paring Knife 3" German 4116... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Left or Right Handed
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Black Teflon
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Width: .138"
- Closed Length: 5.5"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Weight: 5.5 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.