Les Baer Custom Tactical Magazine Release 1911 Blue
- Ruger Pawl Plunger Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Les Baer Custom Match Grade Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70... $20.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16-1/2 lb... $7.89 Available
- Ruger Pawl Spring Plunger Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Les Baer Custom Magazine Release Lock 1911 Blue... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Extended Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP ... $32.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Gen 4 Guide Rod Adapter Glock 17,19,22,23 Steel... $8.97 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Commander... $7.89 Select Options
- Wolff Magazine Release Spring 1911... $3.49 Select Options
- Swenson Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- Ruger Safety Detent Spring Ruger Mark II All Models... $2.49 Available
- Les Baer Custom Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Stainless Steel... $22.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Fitting may be requiredYes
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.