L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 264, 300, 30-338, 338, 458 Winchester Magnums, 7mm, 8mm, 416 Remington Magnums, 7mm STW, 308 and 358 Norma Magnums for New or Full Length Sized Cases
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 17 Remington, 222 Remington,... $11.29 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Available Select Options
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black... $49.95 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 243 Winchester, 260 Reminton,... $11.29 Available
- ERGO Picatinny Rail with Mounting hardware Polymer Black... $3.96 - $6.16 Available Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 264, 300, 30-338, 338, 458 ... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 25-06 Remington, 270... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Micrometer Case Trimmer Stainless Steel Case... $145.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Stainless Steel... $66.99 Available
- Lee Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $4.19 Available
Fits: L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer
Use: For fired, new, and resized cases (see description)
Cartridges this holder works with
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.