Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #500, 50 Caliber (500 Diameter)
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #22, 22... $5.19 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #24, 6mm... $5.19 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #3, 338... $5.19 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #25, 25... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 44 Remington Magnum Box of 100... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 240... $57.99 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #432, 44... $5.19 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $19.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $23.23 Available
Fits: Forster "Classic", "Original", "Power" Case Trimmer
Function: Pilot for 50 Caliber cases
Notes: The diameter listed in the item description is the bullet diameter not the diameter of the pilot
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.