Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope 3.5-10x 40mm Custom Dial System (CDS) Duplex Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $19.49 Available
- Weaver Surethread Adhesive 10 ml... $15.99 Available
- Vanguard 3-in-1 Lens Cleaning Kit... $22.56 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Wood Screw Type Sling Swivel Set... $9.79 Available
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Spitzer Boat... $32.49 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $37.49 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $35.99 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Garmin Dakota 10 Handheld GPS Unit... $152.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes RRLP Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter)... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Bullets 30 Carbine (308 Diameter) 110 Grain Full Metal... $20.49 - $493.99 Select Options
How to get your Custom Dial:
- Contact Leupold with your coupon code, ballistics details and shipping information.
- Leupold's Custom Shop will laser-engrave CDS dials matched to your specifications.
- After receiving your CDS dials, a simple set screw adjustment is all that is needed to swap between dials.
Tube Diameter: 1"
Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: Yes (CDS elevation)
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: No
Turret Height: Low
Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes - Locking
Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
Warranty: Full Lifetime
Rings Included: No
Sunshade Included: No
Sunshade Length: N/A
Lens Covers Included: No
Power Variability: Variable
Min power: 3.5x
Max power: 10x
Reticle Construction: Wire
Illuminated Reticle: No
Battery Type: N/A
Holdover reticle: No
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
Objective Bell Diameter: 1.8"
Ocular Bell Diameter: 1.6"
Eye Relief: 4.4-3.6"
Exit Pupil Diameter: 11.4-4.0mm
Weight: 13.1 oz.
Max Internal Adjustment:
Field of View at 100 Yards:
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.