Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope 3.5-10x 40mm Custom Dial System (CDS) Matte
- Videos (7)
The redesigned Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope combines years of optical technology into one package to create a rifle scope that will become a favorite of hunters and shooters. The Quantum Optical System with Xtended Twilight lens technology advances beyond index matched lenses by specifically targeting the color spectrum that is most present in those critical final minutes of fading light, allowing you to clearly see targets for longer. The lenses also feature the Diamondcoat 2 lens coating which provides abrasion resistance and are edge-blackened to improve resolution by reducing glare. The precision twin spring erector has cryogenically treated adjustments to provide the utmost precision and 30 percent more holding force to ensure reliability. The fast focus eye piece allows for quick adjustments in the field at times when a split second might mean the difference between filling your tag and going home empty-handed. Every Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope is water, fog and shockproof and is purged with second generation argon/krypton gas. Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
How to get your Custom Dial:
- Contact Leupold with your coupon code, ballistics details and shipping information.
- Leupold's Custom Shop will laser-engrave CDS dials matched to your specifications.
- After receiving your CDS dials, a simple set screw adjustment is all that is needed to swap between dials.
Tube Diameter: 1"
Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: Yes (CDS elevation)
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: No
Turret Height: Low
Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes - Locking
Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
Warranty: Full Lifetime
Rings Included: No
Sunshade Included: No
Sunshade Length: N/A
Lens Covers Included: No
Power Variability: Variable
Min power: 3.5x
Max power: 10x
Reticle Construction: Wire
Illuminated Reticle: No
Battery Type: N/A
Holdover reticle: No
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
Objective Bell Diameter: 1.8"
Ocular Bell Diameter: 1.6"
Eye Relief: 4.4-3.6"
Exit Pupil Diameter: 11.4-4.0mm
Weight: 13.1 oz.
Max Internal Adjustment:
- Windage: 58 MOA
- Elevation: 58 MOA
Field of View at 100 Yards:
- 29.8' @ 3.5x
- 11.0' @ 10x
Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated :
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple
$1.99 - $9.99
Sale$5.99List Price: $14.95 Save $8.96 (60%)
Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling...
Sale$13.99List Price: $21.99 Save $8.00 (36%)
MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black
$4.99List Price: $6.99 Save $2.00 (29%)
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)
$9.59 - $9.79
- Leupold Alumina Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Kit Front and Rear...
- Leupold Mounting Tool
Otis Micro Lens Cleaning Kit
- Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope 3.5-10x 40mm View More Options
- Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope 4.5-14x 40mm Custom Dial System (CDS)...
- Minox ZA 5 HD Rifle Scope 2-10x 40mm Mino-Plex Reticle Matte
- Bushnell Elite 4500 Rifle Scope 2.5-10x 40mm Matte View More Options
- Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope 3.5-10x 50mm View More Options