Arsenal, Inc. Optimized Picatinny-Style Scope Mount AK-47, AK-74 Side Rail Matte
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm 122 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $6.19 - $266.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Smooth Side Low Drag Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm... $13.49 Select Options
- Arsenal, Inc. Russian Sling AK-47, AK-74 Canvas OD Green... $22.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Decal Grip Tape Kahr P, PM, CW, TP 9mm Luger, 40 S&W... $6.95 - $12.99 Select Options
- Plinker Tactical Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 35-Round... $16.33 Select Options
- Arsenal, Inc. Buttstock Cleaning Kit AK-74 5.45x39mm, 223... $10.49 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight Post AK-47, AKM, AK-74 Steel Black... $44.99 Available
- Caldwell Rock Front Shooting Rest... $68.99 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Sight Set AK-47 (Romanian, Soviet, Polish,... $150.40 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer AK-47, AK-74, Valmet, Galil... $13.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.