Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #505, 50 Caliber (505 Diameter)
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #22, 22... $5.19 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #24, 6mm... $5.19 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #3, 338... $5.19 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #25, 25... $5.19 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $2.19 Select Options
- Barnes Original Bullets 50-110 WCF (510 Diameter) 450 Grain... $25.49 Available
- RCBS Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 60 Caliber... $20.99 Available
- Forster Classic Case Trimmer Collet #8... $11.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #5 (348 Winchester)... $7.99 Available
- Geissele Trigger Fitting Pin AR-15, LR-308... $15.00 Available
- RCBS 3-Die Set 50-110 WCF... $295.99 Special Order
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 378 Weatherby Magnum... $11.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
Fits: Forster "Classic", "Original", "Power" Case Trimmer
Function: Pilot for 50 Caliber cases
Notes: The diameter listed in the item description is the bullet diameter not the diameter of the pilot
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.