Wilderness Tactical Magazine Pouch AR-10 20 Round Nylon Black
- National Target Pasters 3/4" Round Package of 250... $2.59 - $4.19 Select Options
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 19, 23 Magazine to fit Glock 26,... $12.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Magnesium Fire Starter with Embedded... $9.99 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
- Black Dog Machine Magazine Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 22 Long... $51.15 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 208 Grain Boat... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
Fit information from the manufacturer:
A polymer-reinforced mag pouch for .308/7.62x51mm magazines. Fits smooth-sided magazines only, like SR-25, AR-10, M- 1A, FN-FAL and similar.
Does NOT fit magazines with reinforcing bands around the top, sharp protrusions which extend out the sides (like HK metal mags, Kalashnikov and certain subguns mags) or shoulders to prevent over-insertion (like the Sig 550-series or HK G36- series).
A Wilderness standard wraparound belt loop allows this pressure-retentive case to be put on and removed without taking your belt off. Fits up to 1?" width belts.
Fast access due to the strapless friction fit, quick-detachability and good concealability make these pouches especially suitable for executive protection details requiring heavier weapons than pistols.
Break in instructions from the manufacturer:
BREAK-IN PERIOD FOR MAG POUCH FITTING
Our mag pouches are polymer lined and use friction to maintain a snug fit on magazines. This polymer liner takes about a week to mold to your mags and may seem really tight on the insertion at first. We advise leaving the mags in at night. When inserting mags into the pouches, roll the mag in front to back, using the index finger along the magazine's spine and the round noses of the bullets to open the pouch mouth a bit as you push the mag in.
Once broken in, magazines are easily inserted, held snugly, and release like smooth, greased lightning on the withdrawal because of the nylon skin of the pouch. Our pouches do not bind like Kydex, which often forces you to pull perfectly straight up to get the mag out. They are also more consistent than many leather mag pouches whose tension seems to vary a lot.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.