Wilderness Tactical Magazine Pouch AR-10 20 Round Nylon Black
Fit information from the manufacturer:
A polymer-reinforced mag pouch for .308/7.62x51mm magazines. Fits smooth-sided magazines only, like SR-25, AR-10, M- 1A, FN-FAL and similar.
Does NOT fit magazines with reinforcing bands around the top, sharp protrusions which extend out the sides (like HK metal mags, Kalashnikov and certain subguns mags) or shoulders to prevent over-insertion (like the Sig 550-series or HK G36- series).
A Wilderness standard wraparound belt loop allows this pressure-retentive case to be put on and removed without taking your belt off. Fits up to 1?" width belts.
Fast access due to the strapless friction fit, quick-detachability and good concealability make these pouches especially suitable for executive protection details requiring heavier weapons than pistols.
Break in instructions from the manufacturer:
BREAK-IN PERIOD FOR MAG POUCH FITTING
Our mag pouches are polymer lined and use friction to maintain a snug fit on magazines. This polymer liner takes about a week to mold to your mags and may seem really tight on the insertion at first. We advise leaving the mags in at night. When inserting mags into the pouches, roll the mag in front to back, using the index finger along the magazine's spine and the round noses of the bullets to open the pouch mouth a bit as you push the mag in.
Once broken in, magazines are easily inserted, held snugly, and release like smooth, greased lightning on the withdrawal because of the nylon skin of the pouch. Our pouches do not bind like Kydex, which often forces you to pull perfectly straight up to get the mag out. They are also more consistent than many leather mag pouches whose tension seems to vary a lot.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Champion Re-Stick Updated Redfield Sight-In Self-Adhesive... $7.69 Available
- SBR Ammunition 458 SOCOM 300 Grain Hornady InterLock Round... $57.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ProMag Rail Mount Sling Adapter Heavy Duty with Quick Detach... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul RSA QD Rail Mount Quick Detach Sling Swivel Socket... $28.45 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA 8 Magazine Pouch AR-15 Nylon... $18.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5M1 Aggressive... $28.50 Available
- GunVault MagVault AR-15 Magazine Well Safety Gun Lock Polymer... $12.99 Available
- DPMS LR-308 Recon Upper Receiver Assembly 308 Winchester... $1,099.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 5-Round Straight... $18.99 Available
- California Competition Works Double Magazine Pouch AR-10 20... $44.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Promag Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Steel Blue... $17.29 - $19.99 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options