Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Top Finger Groove Ruger GP100, Super Redhawk
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Ruger Disassembly Pin Ruger GP100, SP101, Super Redhawk...
Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power...
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel...
Hornady Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 50...
$25.49Sale Save $3.50 (12%)
Galco Paddle Lite Holster S&W J Frame, 36, 442, 649 Bodyguard...
$30.36 & SHIPS FREEList Price: $37.95 Save up to $7.59 (20%)
Timney Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" Single Stage ...
$199.99 - $279.99Sale — Select Items Save up to $24.00 (11%)
- Trijicon RMR Reflex Red Dot Sight Dual-Illuminated Amber Dot... View More Options
Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral Rings...
$46.49 - $49.99