Redding Case Trimmer Titanium Cutter Standard Calibers
- CCI Small Rifle Magnum Primers #450... $34.49 - $156.99 Select Options
- CCI Small Rifle Primers #400... $31.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- Magtech Bullets 38 Special (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $16.49 - $142.99 Select Options
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Replacement Cutter... $14.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $21.55 Available
- Lyman Universal Trimmer Replacement Cutter Head Package of 2... $16.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire... $18.99 Available
- Baker Flat Cross Pein Hammer 4 oz... $21.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $14.34 Closeout Special
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Boat... $16.61 - $41.49 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $2.52 - $15.49 Select Options
- PNW Arms Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $30.99 - $149.99 Select Options
Fits: Redding Case Trimmers
Function: Titanium cutter to trim 22 caliber and larger cases
Material: Titanium Nitride coated high speed steel
Notes: This cutter uses 3/16" shank pilots
Shipping Weight: 0.031 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.