BlackGun Industries Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109 Penetrator Full Metal Jacket
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain M193 Full... $7.89 - $82.99 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $8.69 - $25.49 Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $49.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $9.49 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $96.99 Select Options
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $20.99 Select Options
- Wolf Gold Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain M193 Full Metal... $10.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Folding Rifle Ammunition Case MOLLE Compatible Nylon... $12.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MTM Survivor Ammo Can Plastic Black... $22.99 Available
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $5.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target Repair Center SR-1C 100... $8.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The 5.56x45mm NATO loaded by BlackGun Industries is loaded with a 62 grain M855 Full Metal Jacket Penetrator projectile in new Lake City brass. Lake City brass is produced to Military Specifications and is known for its high quality and consistency. This brass does have the crimped in primer. This ammunition is loaded with green painted penetrator tip, steel core bullets and is non-corrosive in boxer-primed reloadable brass cases. All of the components this ammunition is loaded with are all brand new, including the Lake City brass. Lake City brass is polished before, but not after final annealing in order to leave the annealing iris visible per military specification inspection requirements. This ammunition is accurate and reliable but is not polished to a shine and does show evidence of the manufacturing process. This ammunition is New Production, loaded in boxer-primed reloadable brass cases.
Please Note: While the 5.56x45mm NATO will fit in a .223 Remington chamber, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than its .223 counterpart and is not recommended to be fired in a .223 Remington chamber.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.