Blade-Tech Single Magazine Pouch Right Hand Double Stack Magazines Tek-Lok Kydex Black
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Single Magazine Pouch AR-15... $29.74 Available
- Fiocchi Frangible Ammunition 223 Remington 45 Grain Sinterfire... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Taccom Duaload 6UP Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12, 20 Gauge... $32.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok Belt Clip Polymer Black... $11.04 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- MagPul Pmag Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate AR-15 Polymer... $14.20 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Double Magazine Pouch Double Stack... $25.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Competition Double Belt 1-1/2" Nylon... $55.99 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Flashlight Belt Holster Blackhawk Gladius, Surefire... $29.74 Available
Belt Clip may be removed quickly, accepts up to 1.75" wide belt
Tek-Lok is a belt loop that can be held stationary with two locking tabs. It may be removed from the belt by pressing the two locking tabs together. Accomodates belt widths from 1 1/4" to 2 1/4".
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.