Redding Bullet Seating Micrometers are the perfect addition to any bullet seating die that utilizes 1/2-20" threads. For years Redding Competition Seating Dies have been known as one of the most accurate seating dies made because of their bullet seating micrometer that allows reloaders to fine tune seating depths to the most accurate for their load. These plugs are machined from quality steel alloy and hand finished and inspected to ensure the consistent, reliable performance. These seaters are a direct replacement for the original seating plugs and can easily be changed from one die to the next.
There are two different micrometers available one for standard bullets that will work for most bullets including polymer tipped bullets and one that is designed specifically for bullets.
- Bullet Seating Micrometer for Redding dies
- Not for use with Redding Competition Seating Dies
- Will not work with other brands of dies
- 222 Remington
- 22 PPC
- 223 Winchester Super Short Magnum
- 22 Savage High Power (5.6x52mm Rimmed)
- 224 Weatherby Magnum