Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 255 Grain Lead Keith-Type Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check Box of 20
- Doubletap Ammunition 44 Special 240 Grain Semi-Wadcutter... $50.99 Available
- Marble's Front Sight Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Remington Magnum... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum +P+ 340 Grain Lead... $36.99 Available
- Atomic Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 175 Grain Sierra... $119.99 Available
- CCI Shotshell Ammunition 44 Special 140 Grains #9 Shot Box of... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Z-Max Flex Tip... $21.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain Hornady... $22.99 - $101.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 270 Grain Jacketed... $34.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $42.99 - $419.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Lower Recoil 44 Magnum Ammunition:
There have been several requests for a full power 44 mag. Load that recoils substantially less than our other Heavy 44 mag. Loads, but will still penetrate deeply and be deadly on game animals.
When S&W introduced their model 329PD, we noticed that some of those scandium revolvers would experience sticky extraction with our Heavy loads and the recoil in the light weight scandium 329PD guns was horrendous, to say the least. This recoil would some times cause bullets to "jump crimp" thus tying up the revolver.
In order to alleviate the recoil, crimp jump and sticky extraction, we have developed this load. It is still full power, but uses a lighter weight, super hard cast, gas checked bullet and will still penetrate very deeply in big game despite its lighter weight. This load is ideal for those of you who carry the S&W model 329PD. This load will not lead your barrel.
This load falls well under SAAMI pressure specs and is safe to use IN ANY 44 Magnum providing your gun is in normal working condition.
Now there exists a serious full power 44 mag. load that will penetrate big bones (including a bears skull) and drive deeply into living organs and tissues, that has minimum recoil.
See the below ballistics fired out of my personal revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.