Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 255 Grain Lead Keith-Type Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check Box of 20
- HPR HyperClean Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Total... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Wateright Matchbox Polymer Olive Drab... $1.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $9.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 305 Grain Lead... $34.49 - $77.49 Select Options
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $74.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 348 Winchester... $76.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 45 ACP +P 220 Grain FlexLock... $21.49 Available
- Safariland COMP-1 Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Ruger... $11.99 Available
- Bore Tech Stainless Stix Rifle Cleaning Jag 38 Caliber 8 x 32... $5.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 44 Remington... $12.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Lower Recoil 44 Magnum Ammunition:
There have been several requests for a full power 44 mag. Load that recoils substantially less than our other Heavy 44 mag. Loads, but will still penetrate deeply and be deadly on game animals.
When S&W introduced their model 329PD, we noticed that some of those scandium revolvers would experience sticky extraction with our Heavy loads and the recoil in the light weight scandium 329PD guns was horrendous, to say the least. This recoil would some times cause bullets to "jump crimp" thus tying up the revolver.
In order to alleviate the recoil, crimp jump and sticky extraction, we have developed this load. It is still full power, but uses a lighter weight, super hard cast, gas checked bullet and will still penetrate very deeply in big game despite its lighter weight. This load is ideal for those of you who carry the S&W model 329PD. This load will not lead your barrel.
This load falls well under SAAMI pressure specs and is safe to use IN ANY 44 Magnum providing your gun is in normal working condition.
Now there exists a serious full power 44 mag. load that will penetrate big bones (including a bears skull) and drive deeply into living organs and tissues, that has minimum recoil.
See the below ballistics fired out of my personal revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.