Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 255 Grain Lead Keith-Type Semi-Wadcutter Gas Check Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $5.49 - $50.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $23.99 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 1 oz Rifled Slug Box... $6.79 Available
- Brenneke USA Black Magic Magnum Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 1-3/8... $12.49 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $46.99 - $458.99 Available Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Scoped Rifle Case... $27.99 - $34.99 Available Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Jacketed... $35.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 200 Grain Hard... $35.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 190 Grain Lead Soft Cast... $35.99 Available
- Natural Gear Men's Waterfowl Series Jean Cut Fleece Wader... $35.36 - $38.90 Available Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 270 Grain Jacketed... $34.99 - $74.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Lower Recoil 44 Magnum Ammunition:
There have been several requests for a full power 44 mag. Load that recoils substantially less than our other Heavy 44 mag. Loads, but will still penetrate deeply and be deadly on game animals.
When S&W introduced their model 329PD, we noticed that some of those scandium revolvers would experience sticky extraction with our Heavy loads and the recoil in the light weight scandium 329PD guns was horrendous, to say the least. This recoil would some times cause bullets to "jump crimp" thus tying up the revolver.
In order to alleviate the recoil, crimp jump and sticky extraction, we have developed this load. It is still full power, but uses a lighter weight, super hard cast, gas checked bullet and will still penetrate very deeply in big game despite its lighter weight. This load is ideal for those of you who carry the S&W model 329PD. This load will not lead your barrel.
This load falls well under SAAMI pressure specs and is safe to use IN ANY 44 Magnum providing your gun is in normal working condition.
Now there exists a serious full power 44 mag. load that will penetrate big bones (including a bears skull) and drive deeply into living organs and tissues, that has minimum recoil.
See the below ballistics fired out of my personal revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.