Burris 1" Signature Standard Rings Matte High
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts Installation... $16.49 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Leupold Ring Wrench... $16.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Possum Hollow Scope Ring Alignment Tool 1"... $16.79 Available
- MTM 100-Round Ammo Box Foam Insert... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $6.99 Available
- PRI Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 15-Round Steel Black... $26.58 Available
- Nosler Varmageddon Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 62 Grain... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Burris 2-Piece Trumount Standard Scope Base Browning X-Bolt... $22.99 Available
- Trijicon AccuPoint TR20-2G Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm... $787.95 Available
- Simmons 22 Mag Rimfire Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Truplex Reticle... $45.99 Available
- Burris Fullfield II Rifle Scope 6.5-20x 50mm Adjustable... $399.00 Available
- Zeiss MC Conquest Rifle Scope 3-9x 50mm Z-Plex Reticle Matte... $549.00 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr Covert, CM9, MK9, PM9 9mm Luger 7-Round... $31.99 Available
- Simmons ProHunter Pistol Scope 4x 32mm Truplex Reticle Matte... $60.99 Available
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Ring Diameter: 1"
Ring Height: .390" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.