Burris 1" Signature Standard Rings Matte High
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts Installation... $16.49 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Leupold Ring Wrench... $16.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Scope Ring Alignment Tool 1"... $16.79 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Chamber Cleaning Brush 20 Gauge Bronze... $7.59 Available
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 12 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN, ... $2.99 Available
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 28 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN,... $2.99 Available
- Volquartsen Trigger Guard Assembly 2000 Ruger 10/22 Silver... $214.99 Available
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 20 Gauge for MEC 9000 G, H, GN, HN, ... $2.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts .020"... $9.99 Available
- Burris 2-Piece Trumount Standard Scope Base Savage 10 Through... $22.99 Available
- Leupold 2-Piece Standard Scope Base Weatherby Mark V Matte... $25.99 Available
- Leupold 2-Piece Standard Scope Base Remington 700 Reversible... $35.99 Available
- Savage Arms Action Screw Savage Mark II, 93 Series Steel Blue... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #8 (30... $32.99 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker, JR, Reloader Special Single Stage Press... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Ring Diameter: 1"
Ring Height: .390" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option: