Wilson Combat Magazine with Low Profile Steel Base Pad 1911 Compact 38 Super 9-Round Stainless Steel
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Galco King Tuk Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster1911... $57.96 Select Options
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 38 Super +P 125 Grain Silvertip... $46.99 - $453.99 Select Options
- Nighthawk Custom Mainspring Housing Flat 1911 Officer... $44.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- CZ Magazine CZ 452 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer Black... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weaver 2-Piece Top Mount Base Remington 700... $8.49 Select Options
- Remington Magazine Model 783 Long Action 4 Round Steel Polymer... $21.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- Remington 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Intergral 1" or 30mm... $21.40 Select Options
- Remington 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Intergral 1" Rings... $17.25 - $28.99 Select Options
- CZ Magazine CZ 452 17 Hornady Mach 2 (HM2), 22 Long Rifle... $29.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Shooting Chrony Indoor Shooting Light Fixture for Chrony... $31.96 - $55.99 Select Options
This magazine fits 1911 Officer Model pistols in 38 Super.
- Caliber: 38 Super
- Both sides of the tube have witness slots
- Follower has an extended skirt to minimize creep from the tube when the magazine is empty
- Base pad is designed to provide a sure grip when pulling the magazine from a pouch
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.