"SAS Urban Survival Handbook" Book by John "Lofty" Wiseman
- Adventure Medical Kits HeetSheets Emergency Survival Blanket... $4.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.35 Available
- "SAS Survival Guide" Pocket Edition Book by John Wiseman... $8.99 Available
- Coghlan's Two Step Drinking Water Purification Kit... $8.99 Available
- "Bug Out: The Complete Plan for Escaping a Catastrophic... $12.99 Available
- "The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Things You Can Do To Ready... $11.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec DEET Insect Repellent 4 oz Pump Spray... $5.99 Available
- "The Pocket Outdoor Survival Guide" Book By J. Wayne Fears... $8.49 Available
- Military Surplus ILBE Ruck Sack Nylon Marpat... $79.99 Available
- Military Surplus German 4-Piece Stainless Steel Utensil Kit... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Military Surplus MSS Patrol Sleeping Bag 37" x 92" Nylon Green... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
John "Lofty" Wiseman is the author of the bestselling SAS Survival Handbook, the definitive guide to survival in the wild from Britain's Special Air Service. With the release of the SAS Urban Handbook he provides invaluable knowledge to surviving in the urban jungle. Every year in America there are thousands of fatal accidents in the home more than on the roads, and many more than in the great outdoors. Fire, electricity, water, gas, sharp knives, poisons, chemicals these valuable tools can quickly become dangerous weapons when not treated with proper respect and understanding. Add to these the risks of travel, terrorism, muggings, rape, tsunamis, and earthquakes. We are constantly reminded that the world is a dangerous place. Wiseman shows readers how to think realistically and practically about these perils in order to avoid them, whether they are at home, on the street, in school, or in transit. From self-defense techniques to home security systems to coping with natural disasters, this book will teach readers to recognize risks, make quick decisions, and live confidently in the modern urban world.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.