CMMG AR-15 M4 LEP II A3 Flat-Top Gas Piston Upper Assembly 6.8mm Remington SPC II 1 in 11" Twist 16" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with M4 Handguard, Flash Hider
CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment is a unique protective coating applied to the barrel that surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. Also referred to as Nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering from the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel: 16" M4 Contour, Chrome Moly, WASP Melonite Treated, Threaded 1/2-28
- Twist: 1 in 11"
- Chamber: 6.8x43mm SPC II
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Flash Hider: A2
- Gas System Length: Carbine, Piston Operated
- Handguard: Polymer M4-Style
- Sights: None, Single Rail Gas Block/Front Sight Base
- Anti-Tilt, 1-Piece Bolt Carrier w/Integral Piston Strike Face
NOTE: All CMMG uppers are test fired at their facility before shipment to the end user.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 4.800 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.