Smith & Wesson Rear Sight Blade Kit K, L, N-Frame with White Outline Blade .160", Windage Nut, Screw and Instructions
- Smith & Wesson Rear Sight Windage Nut S&W 14 to 19, 24, 25,... $2.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Rear Sight Blade Kit K, L, N-Frame with White... $11.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack with TYPE-2 Reduced Power... $18.99 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Pellets Brass Cleaning Media Stainless Steel Pins 5 lb bag... $46.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Dangerous Game Bullets 375 Caliber (375 Diameter) 300... $40.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Rear Sight Windage Screw S&W 14 to 19, 24, 25,... $6.49 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 375 Ruger Box of 50... $43.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Winchester Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64 Grain... $14.71 - $292.24 Select Options
Features: Includes rear sight blade, windage nut and windage screw
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Notes: Be very careful to capture the windage plunger and spring when removing windage screw
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.