Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 338 Lapua Magnum
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #211 300 Remington Ultra... $1.79 - $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $64.40 - $77.28 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 338 Lapua 1-1/4"-12 Thread... $52.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 250 Grain Full Metal... $65.99 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $250.99 Available
- MTM 100-Round Ammo Box Foam Insert... $2.49 Available
- Hornady Match Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter) 110... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum... $51.99 - $2,217.99 Select Options
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.