Glock Trigger Housing with Ejector Glock 20, 21, 30, 36, 37, 38, 39
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Z-Max Flex Tip... $21.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 31 357 Sig 15-Round Polymer Black... $19.07 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Wilson Combat Match Grade Barrel Glock 21 45 ACP 1 in 16"... $158.99 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can Tall 30 Caliber... $9.49 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 29, 29SF, 30,... $16.99 Available
- Galco Small Of Back Holster Glock 20, 21, 37 Leather Black... $87.96 Select Options
Note: Trigger mechanism housing with the ejector for all Gen. 1,2,& 3 .40 cal and .357 Glock pistols.
Shipping Weight: 0.018 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.