Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5mm-284 Norma Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $12.49 - $31.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- NRA Official F-Class Rifle Target Repair Center MR-1FC 600... $26.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $43.99 - $210.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #210 25-06 Remington, 270... $1.79 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $31.99 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 6.5mm-284 Norma (6.5mm-284... $91.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 6.5mm-284 Norma (6.5mm-284 Winchester)... $61.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100... $104.99 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $44.49 - $213.99 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 120... $31.99 - $180.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 142... $39.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- Lazzeroni Ammunition 7.82 Warbird 180 Grain Swift A-Frame... $131.99 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
Notes about this brass:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.