Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips 1911 Government, Commander Ambidextrous Safety Cut
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Ruger Mark II ... $32.99 View More Options
- Ed Brown Short Solid Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $20.99 Available
- MTM Shotshell Tray 20 Gauge 50-Round Plastic Black... $5.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Cartridge Ejector... $2.61 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $21.99 Available
- Ruger Mainspring Ruger Mark II, 22/45 All Models... $2.49 Available
- GrovTec Hammer Spur Extension Henry Lever and Pump .22 Steel... $6.99 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger Bisley, Blackhawk, Single... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK