CVA Black Powder Rifle Breech Plug and Nipple Wrench Steel
- CVA Breech Plug Nipple Grease 2 oz... $4.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CVA Breech Plug for CVA Buckhorn, Elkhorn, Staghorn, Wolf #... $16.99 Available
- Thompson Center Seasoning Patches Treated with Natural Lube... $6.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CVA Muzzleloading Deluxe Cleaning Kit... $61.99 Available
- Thompson Center T-17 Breech Plug Cleaner... $9.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CVA Muzzleloading Accessory Outfit 50 Caliber Pellet Shooters... $49.99 Available
- CVA 50 Caliber Ramrod Fiberglass Black... $10.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- CVA Breech Plug for #11 Cap and Musket Cap Stainless Steel... $12.99 Available
- HIVIZ Magnetic Base Front Sight Shotgun with .218" to .328"... $19.99 Available
- CVA Ol' Reliable Replacement Nipple #11 Cap Stainless Steel 6... $9.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Caliber Sabot with 44 Caliber 240 Grain... $13.49 Available
- RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner 110 Volt... $139.99 Available
- HIVIZ ETA Front Sight Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 with Vent Rib... $13.59 - $14.44 Select Options
Fits: all CVA in-line rifles
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.