Hornady Cartridge Headspace Gage 5 Bushing Set
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 - $2.19 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Gun Scrubber Synthetic Safe Cleaner 13 oz... $10.49 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 224 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $4.39 Select Options
- Otis Ripcord Rifle Bore Cleaner... $14.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Length Headspace Gage 30-06 Springfield... $19.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 243 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
For use with: Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator
Function: Allows the reloader to measure the bullet seating depth from the base of the case to the bullet ogive
Includes: 330 Diameter Bushing, 350 Diameter Bushing, 375 Diameter Bushing, 400 Diameter Bushing, 420 Diameter Bushing
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.