Wilson Combat 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with Recoil Spring and Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Officer Stainless Steel
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 24 lb... $6.99 Available
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15 Mil-Spec Steel... $8.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Gas Ring McFarland 1-Piece AR-15... $3.99 Available
- Lee 4-Die Storage Box Red... $4.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Block 4 Picatinny Rail AR-15, LR-308 Standard Barrel... $29.49 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Officer 22 lb (.330" Diameter Guide... $7.89 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2... $6.99 Available
- Wolff Trigger Improvement Spring Pack AR-15 Reduced Power... $6.09 Available
- Scattergun Technologies Sling Swivel Machine-Type Screw with... $9.99 Available
- Storm Lake Barrel with Bushing 1911 Officer 45 ACP 1 in 16"... $123.07 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Stainless Steel
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.