Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Mauser 98 Pillar Bed Sporter Barrel Channel Synthetic Black
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with swivel studs, straight comb and recoil pads. The pillar bedding in this stock utilizes aluminum bosses embedded in the stock at critical mounting locations. These aluminum pillar beds ensure a rock solid fit to the action of the rifle to give you the best accuracy possible. The rifle stock is also designed to free-float the barrel for maximum accuracy. Features a 13-3/4" length of pull and a standard sporter profile, not stepped for military barrel.
Note: This stock will not fit an M48 Mauser. It will, however, fit a K98 Mauser (provided the action has a sporter barrel).
- Firearm Fit: Mauser 98
- Barrel Fit: Standard factory barrel
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 2.600 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #1 Mauser, Remington 798,...
Sale$49.99List Price: $79.99 Save $30.00 (38%)
Timney Featherweight Deluxe Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 with...
"The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98, A Shop Manual" Book...
$34.95 & SHIPS FREE
Harris 1A2-L Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13" Black
Sale$64.99Save $10.00 (13%)
CDI Precision Trigger Guard for Short Action AICS Detachable...