Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 314 Diameter
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-185-1R 303 British (312... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL314-90-SWC 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long,... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 6-48 Thread... $1.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 6-48 Thread... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C312-155-2R 7.62x39mm (312 Diameter)... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory U.S.G.I. M1 Garand Ratchet Rifle Chamber... $7.99 Available
- Lyman Black Powder Gold Lube... $4.99 Available
- RCBS Handgun Bullet Lube Hollow... $3.10 Available
- RCBS Decapping Pins Large... $2.49 - $13.99 Select Options
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #314299 303 Caliber (314 Diameter)... $68.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.