Smith & Wesson First Response Assisted Opening Tactical Knife 3.4" Serrated Tanto Point 4034 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 336 Diameter Steel... $14.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Ultra Klenz Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Gatco Double Duty Tungsten Carbide and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Shotgun Tactical Sling with Sewn-In Swivels... $23.99 Available
- Dewey Adjustable Bore Saver 13" Fits 24 Caliber to 7mm... $24.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding... $34.99 Available
- Nikon ProStaff Rifle Scope 2-7x 32mm Nikopex Reticle Matte... $149.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 4034 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Slide
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Assisted Opening, Thumb Stud, Blade Kicker
- Blade length: 3.4'
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.8"
- Overall Length: 8.2"
- Weight: 4.9 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.