Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- Lee Reloader Single Stage Press... $28.49 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Flat... $19.29 - $41.49 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Lube Pad... $9.99 Available
Quantity: 2 oz
Features: Non-sticky, Non-allergenic
Notes: To apply, rub a little lube on your fingers and work it into the brass before the sizing operation.
Shipping Weight: 0.139 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.